I find that my life is most engaging when I'm iterating along an endless learning curve. Here's 7 readings that have been rewardingly challenging for me.
- How to think differently about doing good as a creative person by Omayeli Arenyeka
- Typography as a Radical Act in an Industry Ever-dominated by White Men by Silas Munro
- On being generous in your work by Ocean Vuong
- Restraint: Between Fire and the Labyrinth by Dana Dawud
- Law of Prägnanz by Jon Yablonski
- Introduction: #TravelingWhileTrans, Design Justice, and Escape from the Matrix of Domination by Sasha Costanza-Chock
- Good design was always accessible by Sharlene King